Wednesday 2 July 2014

Neon fever --- Colorbar

Just bought the Colorbar Pro Mini Collection.
Can't wait to unbox it!! 
Was actually out shopping for a family function. I walked in to Colorbar to buy a Glitterati nail color n I fell in love with this. 
It's a set of 4 neon colors of 5ml each. It's a good option for those ladies who r reluctant to spend the same amount on a single 15ml bottle especially on a neon color. 
The packaging is very eye catching. 

Love the quote "pop goes my heart" reminded me of Hugh Grant's song in "Music & Lyrics".

I finally opened it!! 
Was so unsure as to which one to try so finally decided that I'll try each color on a different finger. 

And for the fifth finger I used black color. This is after two coats of each color. I was a little disappointed in the yellow shade rest were pretty fine. 
Finally topped it off with a coat of Colorbar Glitterati nail color in the shade "MossRock"!!!

1 comment: