Saturday 17 January 2015

It's raining Reds - First impressions of L'oreal star collection!

L'oreal recently launched the star collection. It's a bunch of Lippys named after some gorgeous women! All shades of matte red!
I bought two of those shades one of em mainly coz it was the "Blake Lively" shade  “Pure Scarleto”


Yes yes I am a GG fan.☺️




The other shade I picked up is  “Pure Rouge  by Freida Pinto.  This one I bought not because I like Freida but It seemed pretty much like my all time favourite RubyWoo by M.A.C.😝


These are the swatches of both the shades! 💋💋



I tried on the Scarleto (Blake ☺️) shade. It looked pretty good but faded after a while also I had to touch up after a meal. But it felt nice and creamy not dry like the RubyWoo. 💋💋

I swatched both the shades on either side of my RubyWoo any the funny thing was that the Blake shade (Pure Scarleto) is much similar to the RubyWoo as compared to the Freida (Pure Rogue). 
I'm not sure if I'll be using the Pure Rouge coz it is slightly maroonish! 

On an average I liked the lipsticks but their price is on the higher side Rs.995.
Still tempted to buy a couple more.💋💋 

No comments:

Post a Comment