Friday 29 May 2015

Celebrate with The Body Shop Part 1

The entire month of May The Body shop celebrates 19 years in Philippines. So instead of doing a May favourites I decided to dedicate the last 3 days of May to 3 products that I purchased from The Body Shop Philippines. 

The first one is the strawberry hand cream. 

When it comes to skincare Our hands are one of the most neglected parts of our body.
There are very few ladies I know who bother moisturising their hands let alone buy a separate cream for it. 
I picked this up on a whim when I visited the store at SM Megamall. 
It retails at around 188 pesos for 30 ml.

The fragrance is similar to the rest of the products of the strawberry line. 

A pea sized blob is all you need for both your hands. Like they say 'A little goes a long way'.
I've been using this for the past few weeks and am loving it so far. 
The best time to use it is just before bedtime.So that while you get your beauty sleep your hands get some pampering too :)
Also after applying this if my hands get wet it feels weird an squishy. 
So I use it just before I sleep.
 
 Do try this out ladies and stay tuned for two more products......
                 -- xoxo Pammy 



No comments:

Post a Comment